Sunday 13 March 2011

ridzzz... :)

She is very sweet…. She is very helpful… and and and….. she is very very good….

Ohhh…… srrryyy.. I cnt pen down good adjectives about her forcefully… :P

Bt lemme tell YOU tht I would try my best for tht in this post… :P

Hahahaha…. I cnt recollect when I mer her first…. Bt yeah “vo ghadhi shubh-ghadhi hogi” :P

A cheerfull face among all dull JIITians… :P , an angelic smile among all the devilish grins… J

High on spirits…. Full of zeal…..

Whn u r low…. Jst chat wid her … she is the one… who steals all your grieves…. :P

The one you could chat a thousand lines…

The one you could walk a thousand miles…

The one with whom u could idle your time by killing a thousand flies.. :P

She is None oder than the only RIDZZZZ….

“I M GETTING BORED “ … “I M GETTING BORED”… THIS IS WHT SHE ALWYS CREEPS :D

Hmmm…. lemme get to an ending note… wishing her bday with a happy loaf.. :P

I dnt remember the times it ws special talking to her…. Jst bcoz it is alwys the same gud to talk to her..

A person I can share a thousand notions… a person I can always count upon in my low times…

Very grounded … very lovable… and yeah tht is why I feel myself lucky to have her as a friend..

May god bless u… J

1 comment:

Riddhika said...

awwwwww..
thank you thank you! :)