Sunday 13 March 2011

Happy Birthday Riddhzz!!

I have been asked 2 write up fr ridhz..nd i dnt wanna frither away this opportunity..
To start wd..
U wld always find her giggling, fr a reason only best knwn 2 her :p
Hmm..
V had a whale f tym sckldays...remember dze tenth clz dayz..regi,riddhz,garima nd me..hw cn i frgt ur musical tabla which u used to play on d sckl desk..nd it used 2 be hopelessly funny..lolz..nw dy only remain sweet,fun filled memories!


I have no qualms in speakin dz loud dt she z d most 'annoyin soul' whom i have ever cum across..;P
Her silly messages...exasperating me by repeatin d dialoges dt i frequently use...hehe..




Bt i simply adore her !..
Wishing u on ur bdy..
Happy Birthday riddhzz!!


Navya

2 comments:

Riddhika said...

"Kambakhaat, issssssssshhhhh" LOL! :D

Pareshaan aatma. Hehe! :P I miss my tabla! :(

Thanks!! :D :)

Riddhika said...

areyy babbbbbaaaaaaaaaaaa.. :P