Saturday 12 March 2011

Happy Birthday


BIRTHDAY BASH!!!! FOR MY DEAR “RIDS”

LOTS HAS BEEN SAID BY GAURAV SO HERES TO ADD POSITIVE WISHES

(WITHOUT CHALLENGING THE NEXT TO ALMIGHTY-----RIDDHIKA

JAIN

A birthday comes just once a year, so make birthday time extra special for those
you care about. The best birthday gifts focus exclusively on the birthday person.
Make him or her the center of attention. Choose birthday gifts and birthday cards
carefully. These birthday verses will enhance a birthday gift or birthday card. If
you're also looking for a birthday gift, we have a link to a personalized gift boutique
near the end of the page. A personalized gift makes an especially thoughtful birthday gift.

This is perfect to go with a birthday gift or to put on a birthday card.



Now you can see the above lines are but natural, so here goes a blend of mine and
my sis and internets’ mind to frame :->

Each year your birthday reminds me
That I really want to say
I’m very glad I know you;
I think of you each day.
I hope you enjoy your birthday,
All the pleasures it has in store,
And because I appreciate you,
I hope you have many more!

This was rhyming hope u like it

---------------


Anchit

1 comment:

Riddhika said...

Copy-paste! :P :P :P
Thank you! :)