Sunday 6 March 2011

Happy Happy 21st birthday to a Dear Fraaand... :D










Hey! So I have to start writing this post for you and I'm actually clueless as to what should i write..
21 seems a lot of years, you know? You're OLD! :P
Hmmm...
Well, to begin with, You are a very very weird girl! :P
You know that! :P


Yeah, we know each other since a long long time ago... Very long indeed, being in the same school! But, I guess we became good friends only when we were in 12th standard and beyond that! Even though we were in the same tuition in class 10th. Yeah, I know, I didn't talk much then!! But, we talked a hell lot when we were in 2nd year i guess.
Most of the credit goes to Facebook and Gtalk! :P :P


And, then, we used to meet occasionally and we got to know each other better...
I will tell you the truth. I thought you were a pretty rude kinda person! But, that perception changed a lot since we became better friends than what we were before! I began to know what a fun person you were! A nice person to be with, to laugh with and to enjoy your time with.


Eventually I also came to know that you have emotions! :P :P
But, you've always surprised me with your unpredictability!! Sometimes, you behave like normally and next moment you're in your own world! :P
Phases, i believe?!


I cannot count how many guys' name i have taken your case with and vice versa. Sigh. We always ALWAYS jumped to take the other's case on some name or the other....
And, god alone knows how many people have tried to link both of us up!
Yeah, many of them might be reading this! :P :P
(yes, apurva, apurv, arsh this was for you! :P)
But, even through all of this we've remained very good friends. And, i am glad that we are and hope that we will remain such forever! :D :)
So, we all know you absolutely love (lust also, :P) John Abraham and Rahul Dravid. Bhagwaan, kitni defensive ho jaati hai. Sigh.


But, you just have to admit that he doesn't know how to act, however hot you think he might be! :P :P


Hmm. Enough about your impossible crushes. Let's talk about you! :)
I have already said that you're weird. But, sometimes, you just are a great friend. Helping. Understanding and someone to whom one can speak openly. I believe you're a very very nice person inside but, you keep yourself bound for god alone knows what reason...
Open up, okay? Let people into your life. All of this stuff isn't bad. You get to experience a lot of happiness as well! :)
Hmm. You're a fun person to be with. Hang out and talk and blabber about random stuff. Vella maarna, as what we are famous for! :D That's always fun even if we are actually teasing each other or whatever... :P


So, I think i have written enough of random bullshit...


So, I would like to conclude by saying that you're a fun-filled person (if you know what i mean), doesn't always mean funny (:P) and I would always like you to give your smile.
Have a blast on this birthday! And an even more enjoyable year ahead!!
May all of your wishes be filled!
Take Care. :)


Love,

Jaideep! :)
AKA JD! :D :D B-) 

4 comments:

Happy 21st Riddhika! said...

SHUT UP.

JOHN ABRAHAM IS HOT. :P


hayyye. karlo na date? :P

Riddhika said...

Thank you fraaaaaandd!! :P :D :)

Riddhika said...

Since 4th standard i guess we've known each other. Damn! That long? Ufff!! :P

You've told me that truth before as well. hehe! ;)

Ohhh emotions.. LOL! You were up till 5 am that night. Remember? :P

Yo!! I'm weird and unpredictable :P :D.

I'm a good friend just sometimes? o.O

Thaaaaankoooo!! :P

Riddhika said...

@apurva: sorry? excuse me! AHEM! come again, please? :P

@JD: open up? lot of happiness? like u did? hehe!! ;)