Saturday 12 March 2011

Happy to you Rix!!




HAPPY BIRTHDAY RIX!!!

Riddhika, I hope you like this blog,because honestly speaking, I think this is the most suitable Birthday card for a cybermaniac like you! Rix, since its your special day, I expect you would expect me to write wonderful things about you...hmmm, okay, I'll do that in return for the awesome Birthday gift we've given you!



So our journey began in class tenth( thanks to J.K Tutorials). Lol! I remember how cows used to make us mortally afraid, and we did everything to avoid them. and then, as time passed the trauma of Class X boards made us closer to each other...the memory of gobbling yummy dosa the night before our science exam, playing dumb charades and getting wet in the rain before our maths exam is etched perfectly in my mind.

But...the best time I've spent with you is while playing pithoo.. :D Tu to hamari Todu Fodu Topper hai yaar!


Sizzling sun or raging storm
Riddhika Jain is always in form!


Rix, uv never failed to surprise me, and yet another instance when you did was when I saw the Oh so cute! Drama Queen inside you...you enthralled all of us with your "Maar Dala" act.

"Teri jawani ke Zadoo " ne kisi ko maar hi dala! ;)
You have such a huge fan following.. Ahaa :D


We've shared so many beautiful moments, some wonderfully crazy fights, some awkward silences, some wins and some defeats, some wicked leg pulling sessions ( where obviously, I was the victim :P) but what matters is that we've shared a part of our lives with each other!





I love you Rix!! My todu fodu topper! My subject for psychological tests! Hope you have an absolutely crazzy 21st birthday, may the celebration never cease, may the jubilation never end... HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!

Lots of Love,
Shreya


6 comments:

abhinav said...

kya video hai yar mast mast mast hehehehe:):)

abhinav said...

aur jo pics mein lagana chahta tha lakin darr ki wajah se lagayi ni hehe woh tune laga di yo :):)

Sherni said...

@ abhinav: thanks yaar :D
n meko to achhi lagti hain ye pics...to daal di hain!

Ayana said...

srsly hilarious video!:D

Riddhika said...

Jawaani dewaani.. ;) :P :D

One hell of a crazy night we had, right. ;)
I can never forget that night-stay. :D

Thanks a ton, shreya! :)
P.S: The teasing will continue. (GUNAAA) :P

Sherni said...

@ ayana: yes it is!!! :D
rix lost all her inhibitions n gave us a virtual treat! ;)

@ rix: "Riddhika ki jawani
she's too sexy for u
vo tere hath na aani" :P

teasing will continue..lol...maine aisa kya Gunaa kardia? ;)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY RIX!!
<3