Sunday 13 March 2011

Happy Birthday!


Yo!

So heres my first blog n dat belongs to riddhika.. dis says smthn abt our frndship.. :P

Now, as we all know d frnship we share are beyond words, to describe it, will only undermine its
beauty.. bt as we hv been commanded by some almighty power to do it.. we hv got no choice.

Dis gal we hv to write about is a freak.. most of us will agree wid d statement bt riddhika hrslf might nt..
a nocturnal freak(ring ny bells) if I may add so. I don’t knw wat consequences wil I hv to suffr calln hr
dat.. bt m bein brave n spittin out d truth..which many of us r afraid to do in front of hr..

Nw bein a little more serious.. I am pretty lucky to hv found sch a gud frnd or lemme jst rephrase
it a wonderful frnd.. d frndship we share is awesome wid all d ingredients to b “legen wait for it
dary” ‘legendary’!

Aftr d serious part, here comes d cheesy part..( n m pretty good at it as u know)

Frnship for me strts wid u n for d most parts of it ends wid u.. as ms avril lavigne hs said, in an i quote “ u
r d bst thng dat hs evr hapnd to me”. D mst awesomest gift god cud hv givn me..

I cn go on n on.. dis is my forte! Bein cheesy n d dialogues.. :-P

Since evry gud thing hs got to come to an end so nw puttn n end to dis beautiful piece of work(d blog
itslf).. I’d lyk to end it wid a song dat once we dedicated to ourslvs.. hopin it refreshes some memory.. :-
D







N a little picture.. I don’t knw who is who.. bt v cn decide dat later.. :P


Gaurav

1 comment:

Riddhika said...

Oooooooo first blog. :P
You know my powers. You have been cautious here. Hence, you have been forgiven!! :D

Look who is talking about being nocturnal?! :P

I love this song!!! :) Great picture. :D

Thanksssss a lot! :) :)